Sunday, March 14, 2010

Florence - Duomo

We spent a couple of days in Florence as well, mainly to see David of whom we were not allowed to take pictures.  I was very impressed and very surprised that I was impressed with David.  He really was a beautiful site (and not only because he was naked).  
But I was able to take pictures of the Duomo.  Do you like the colorful gipsy asking for money?  I loved her skirt.    

Prekarahme i niakolko dni vav Florencia, predimno za da posetim David, no ne ni pozvoliha da pravim snimki.  David naistina beshe mnogo vpechatliavasht i vnushitelen, nadmina ochakvaniata mi.  
No uspiah da snimam Duomoto - zaedno s cigankata, koiato proseshe za pari - mnogo i haresah polata.














No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been a structural engineer for the last 10 years. But I discovered photography a little over a year ago and have had nothing but fun with it. I started this blog to keep my family in Bulgaria current (and so i don't have to email pictures to everyone) but now i use it for everything.