Sunday, March 14, 2010

Florence 2

The streets of Florence - Ulichkite na Florencia



Got Moped?
Navsiakade imashe stotici motorcheta.



Biliana i Deyan


Pontevecchio



There was a sign on this fence that quoted a City Ordinance that the placement of locks on this fence is prohibited and the fine is 50 euro.  Hmmmmm.......

Na tazi ogradka imashe znak, che se schita za narushenie s goba ot 50 evro da se slagat katenarcheta na ogradkata.  Hmmmmm..... 






Damon was wondering whether to take put it in his pocket or try to get in it.

Damon se chudeshe dali da si ia sloji po mishnica ili da se opita da vleze v neia. 






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been a structural engineer for the last 10 years. But I discovered photography a little over a year ago and have had nothing but fun with it. I started this blog to keep my family in Bulgaria current (and so i don't have to email pictures to everyone) but now i use it for everything.